Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yelizaveta Orlova for CFC Women's Coordinator 2013

Yelizaveta Orlova is running for Women's Coordinator.


Simultaneous Exhbition at OYCC 2013.
'The past year, I have been trying my best to get more girls in Canada to play chess, popularize specifically women chess, and I have been playing in International events to show the world we do have some women chess players!'-Orlova on Chestalk
Why Choose Orlova?
'Why choose me be the Women's Coordinator?'

Answer:
'I have represented Canada on many international events, and would love to see more and more girls/female players in our chess community. I am very ambitious, and will try my very best for Canadian Chess.'
High Profile and Active
'On numerous events in the past year, I did couple of Simultaneous Exhibitions to popularize women chess in Canada.

2012-Two Simuls at the Seneca Chess Club
2013-Simuls at the Ontario Youth Chess Championship and Ontario Girls' Chess Championship.

I have many international fans and followers who check my blog/facebook page non-stop.'

See Website and
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment